Official Show Off Your Site Thread

Chocolate570

• 2 months later...

Site Name: Jhecht's PHPBB3 test forumSite Description: A test forum that i set up when phpBB 3 was still in beta stages. It has since gotten out of the beta stages, but i keep the site around because i use it as a mod-development board. Site Owner/Developer: MeSite Address: http://jhecht.xtreemhost.com/ Extra Comments: It's really nothing fancy, but I do plan on integrating a CMS(Content-Management-System, for the newer people) into phpBB3. Feel free to sign up, it helps me test user permission sets and other things(since when i login im a moderator/admin, some of the mod pages i make require a non-admin user to double check that people can't get access to admin/moderator only pages) I'll post up my personal site when I set up my server again(I had to move it from the garage, just too much of a pain to try and manage it from over my room).

Nice forum. I would recommend using a different color scheme than W3forums, and I agree, Ninjas DO pwn Pirates.
I don't use the same color as he w3forums... that is the prosilver design that comes with phpBB3... which really doesn't look like this one at all.

• 1 month later...

I have made 2 sites....this is the first one...Site Name:shek007.ueuo.comSite Description:A site for all the age group...I say it is all in one..still developing it :)Site Owner/Developer:Me..Site Address: see it...Extra Comments:any comments r accepted..2nd one....Site Name:abhi-thedon.ueuo.comSite Description:A site made by me for fun :)Site Owner/Developer:Me..Site Address: see it...Extra Comments:any comments r accepted..plz leave ur comments....

• 3 weeks later...

Site Name: Nathan C:: Web DesignerSite Description: A place where you can learn about me or request a webpageSite Owner/Developer: ...Me?Site Address: Right hereExtra Comments: I am not advertising.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Site Name: Analog Studios: Music and RecordingsSite Description: band/studio websiteSite Owner/Developer: Me (Owen)Site Address: www.analogstudios.netExtra Comments: maybe you'll even like the tunes!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Site Name: Kcmartz's SiteSite Description: A Site I built in my spare time and a little bit during school. It is only about 3/4 a month old.Site Owner/Developer: kcmartz (the name my dad gave me) [postITIONS: Owner, Everything Else]Site Address: kcmartz.com/Extra Comments: This website was built to put stuff I wanted to say on the internet and place games, links to awesome websites (I think they are awesome anyway), a blog, a forum that I am developing from scratch (my web dev teacher has suggested to start from scratch and he is helping me build it). Another reason I made the site is that I got really tired of making a site on webs.com - but they have great services!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Site Name: The SeasonsSite Description: condo resort websiteSite Developer: Me (Owen)Site Address: www.seasonsnh.comExtra Comments: this is my first real for profit venture. This was a redesign of their previous website.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why this thread is pretty much dead! Lets start it up again!Site Name: Free My BlackberrySite Description: Offers FREE Unlock Codes for GSM Blackberry phones.Site Owner/Developer: me/ some helpersSite Address: Freemyblackberry.comExtra Comments: Good? YES/NO. Suggestions... Comments?Any suggestions on decreasing load times?

Edited by john.grisum

I guess I'll post mine, even if I already put a thread up on this forum. Site Name: CyberStreamSite Description: My photography and blog Site Owner/Developer: MeSite Address: http://www.cyberstream.usExtra Comments: My first website, coded from scratchJohn, your website is very well done. The only suggestion I have is that you remove the hard pink corners from the navigation buttons - maybe make them PNG images.

monkey see, monkey do. I put mine in a thread a few months ago asking for some help/feedback, but it's been up and running for a while, so might as well post it.Site Name: Analog StudiosSite Description: Music and Recordings Site Owner/Developer: MeSite Address: http://www.analogstudios.netExtra Comments: A redesign of the site, with focus on being database driven and more dynamic and interactive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Site Name: Pure Crust ProductionsSite Description: Personal website used for previewing art and videos we have producedSite Owners: My brother and ISite Developer: MeSite Address: http://purecrustproductions.webs.com/Extra Comments: My brother and I do multiple drawings, sketches, and movies and we thought it would be fun to put them on the internet. Feedback would be much appreciated. :)