radio show hide no data on email

hoachen

I got two problem and can't figure it out and hope you as an expert to help me to find the bugs! Please see below.It is weired that when "Yes" selected I can get the value from email but when "No" is selected then I get nothing!HTML<input type="radio" name="boardEli" id="board_e1" onClick="BE(this.checked)" value="Yes"/>Yes <input type="radio" name="boardEli" id="board_e2" onClick="BE(!this.checked)" vakue="No" />No </td> <td colspan="5"> <div id="option1" style="display: none">If Yes, In What Specialty? <select name="specialtyBE" id="BEYES" size="1" class="selectState"> <option value="selected" selected="selected">Select One</option><option> item 1 </option><option> item 2</option><option> item 3 </option></select><div>

PROBLEM SOLVED! :)

I got two problem and can't figure it out and hope you as an expert to help me to find the bugs! Please see below.It is weired that when "Yes" selected I can get the value from email but when "No" is selected then I get nothing!HTML<input type="radio" name="boardEli" id="board_e1" onClick="BE(this.checked)"  value="Yes"/>Yes <input type="radio" name="boardEli" id="board_e2" onClick="BE(!this.checked)" vakue="No" />No </td> <td colspan="5"> <div id="option1" style="display: none">If Yes, In What Specialty? <select name="specialtyBE" id="BEYES" size="1" class="selectState"> <option value="selected" selected="selected">Select One</option><option> item 1 </option><option> item 2</option><option> item 3 </option></select><div>