How to make login page without cookie or session in php?

peacehunter

Hi all of users of w3schools forum. I am a brand new user of this forum.And I am also new php programmer . Recently I am having a problem with php login system. I have made an user login system, but that was cookie based.If users browser does not support to set cookie then it fails to login.Please give me an solution how can I make login system without cookie or session.

There is no way, you have to hold the user information somewhere to tell your site which user is which, but don't use cookies, they are very easily hackable and can lead to scammers getting account information without passwords, which is why I say use sessions.:]

There is no way, you have to hold the user information somewhere to tell your site which user is which, but don't use cookies, they are very easily hackable and can lead to scammers getting account information without passwords, which is why I say use sessions.:]
Thnxxx for reply...But as far I know that session works before closing the browser, after closing the browser, session is destroyed. If I want to keep logged in after closing the browser , then how can it possible without using cookie???

Thnxxx for reply...But as far I know that session works before closing the browser, after closing the browser, session is destroyed. If I want to keep logged in after closing the browser , then how can it possible without using cookie???
Most likely if a user is closing the web browser, they want to stop browsing the internet. If they want to get back to the site, they will have to log in again. I don't see any problems with that. Besides, major browsers will now keep records of passwords for logins if they user chooses to save it.

Well, many sites do store login information in cookies for their users' convenience (this site included) - you just have to be more careful.

Archived