scopley

Mix 8.5x11 and 11x17 pages in a section

I'm looking for a way to style a section with different page sizes throughout. Through the use of an attribute I'm able to switch between different pagemasters and get the sizing that I want however when it switches back to the 8.5x11 it resets page number back to one.I know that it is because I have my initial page number set to 1 on my chapter template so when it goes back to that page set it resets it to 1. Is there a way to make the initial page number attribute conditional or is there a better way to switch page sizes within a section?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand what are you talking about... could you provide some code and/or link?

I'm not sure I understand what are you talking about... could you provide some code and/or link?
When I have a figure in the middle of a chapter than needs to be set to an 11x17 pagesize and then go back to 8 1/2 x 11 pagesize it resets the page number to 1. I know that it is because my Chapter template has initial-page-number set to 1 but is there a way to work around that. Can I save the page number in a variable so that I can test for the value? Thanks for your help.Here is a snippet of the XML File:
<mmchapter chapnbr="4" id="ch04" revdate="00/00/00"><mmfigure id="fig100"><mmsheet foldout="1"><mmeffect>ALL</mmeffect><mmgraphic chg="u" gnbr="c130h7930007a"/></mmsheet></mmfigure></mmchapter>

Here is a snippet of my Chapter template:

<xsl:template match="imm:mmchapter"><fo:page-sequence master-reference="master" initial-page-number="1"><fo:flow flow-name="body"><fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="headfoot top" text-align="center" font-size="14pt" space-after="10pt" padding-top="20pt" break-before="odd-page" id="{@id}">CHAPTER<xsl:value-of select="@chapnbr"/></fo:block><fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="headfoot bottom" text-align="center" font-size="14pt" space-after="25pt" padding-bottom="20pt"><xsl:value-of select="imm:mmtitle"/></fo:block><xsl:apply-templates/><fo:block id="{generate-id(.)}"/></fo:flow></fo:page-sequence></xsl:template>

Here is a snippet of my figure template:

<xsl:template match="imm:mmfigure"><xsl:variable name="total" select="@shttotal"/><xsl:choose><xsl:when test="imm:mmsheet/@foldout='1'"><fo:page-sequence master-reference="11x17" initial-page-number="auto-odd"><fo:flow flow-name="body11x17"><fo:block-container id="{@id}" xsl:use-attribute-sets="figsp" keep-together="always" span="all"><xsl:apply-templates/></fo:block-container></fo:flow></fo:page-sequence></xsl:when>