missing parts of page

zabel

When I load my webpage on my computer it's missing some parts but when I load it at work everything is there. Everyone else I ask can see everything too.I've tried emptying my cache and deleting cookies etc.My WebpageI can't see the "Lissa" logo in the favorite links. and I am missing the entire top half of the cache-n-jam page.When I read the source code for the page those things are missing from it.What is going on? Could I be having some kind of file conflict with the original webpage files I have on my computer? This is frustrating! :)

HMMMM, i had a similar problem before, but it was in my coding. Or it may be the web browser for some reason i've rarely seen a case where it is the web browser but that is an idea. Umm it also could be your webhosting server. To tell you the truth i dont know but those are posibilities for you.Thanks,-CoolprogramP.S. I hope what i said help you.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I see a yellow picture there that says "Lissa Explains it All" I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.Try pressing ctrl+F5 in case somehow the cache survived. (I know you said you deleted it, but computers are evil that way sometimes.) That'll tell it to refresh without cache.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I see a yellow picture there that says "Lissa Explains it All" I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.Try pressing ctrl+F5 in case somehow the cache survived. (I know you said you deleted it, but computers are evil that way sometimes.) That'll tell it to refresh without cache.

ok, tried that, didn't change a thing