Webpage who need RS232 Acess

tim91700

Hello,I have a PIC 18F4620.I add on the pic setup the serial port.I have this module, who are connect on RS232 :http://www.tigal.com/1365My problem concerned the card :I need help to know how to program the card. Because my PIC send informations and I want to transcribe it, in a webpage.More, I want to know if this is possible :1)My PIC send "A" to rs2322)On the card or on linux inside, a file(*) receive "A"3)A script transcribe "A" for put it on html page4)The user press a button and the script send I to the file(*) and after to the PIC(*):it's the same fileIf you want more details, ask me hereThanks

If you can already read and write a file with the data from the device, you can easily use PHP's fopen() function to open the file, and use the related functions to process the file.If you don't have that currently, whether you can do that depends on the device... does it come with some software that can do this? A software that can at least read and write from STDIN/STDOUT? If not, you may have to actually go as far as writing a driver for the device, or (if the device has some kind of an API) use whatever is provided to create a custom utility that does what you want.

Archived