Rebuilding website

Guest PGN-X

Guest PGN-X

Ok, I know this is a massive favour to ask - especially since this is my first post and I haven't helped anyone else here, but I'll ask anyway. Just incase.I'm currently working on a website that uses ASP obviously, I've built it around a portal that no longer exists ( MaxWebPortal), but I've heavily modified it.All the features that came with the portal work fine, they are fully automated and there is no need to manually edit the files.Examples of this is adding Pictures, Downloads and Articles to the database can all be done simply by filling out a form.Now, my website is a Video Game website and so as you can imagine having just this wouldn't really be enough content, so I decided to add pages for each game, displaying information about the game - including it's release date, publisher, developer etc. along with links to pictures, downloads, news, forum and other things relating to the game. The problem is that each time I do this, I need to manually code the page and add it to the server via FTP. This - along with other pages that dont need to be edited regularly (About us, Upcoming tournaments, Rankings etc.) are all manually coded and as you can imagine takes a long time.Now, Other than this, I have a few bits and peices that need fixing up (to do with automation), but they're not on the top of my list. If anyone can possibly help me with this, you can PM me and i'll give you the link to my website. (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it here) and any help would really be appreciated. I have MSN, AIM, Skype and Yahoo messengers and am online most of the day. There may be a small cash bonus for anyone that helps.