LOL

killboy

A little funny. I suggest you pull it before the mods do. The second panel contains a word that might not be appropriate for some members, especially our younger ones.

I don't think "WTF" is a "word".... more like an acronym :) . Besides, kids these days can find "WTF" means if they really want to. As long as you here aren't the ones telling, then it's all fine.BTW (another anronym), I've always known this, so... it's not exactly funny for me :) .

I don't think "WTF" is a "word".... more like an acronym :) . Besides, kids these days can find "WTF" means if they really want to. As long as you here aren't the ones telling, then it's all fine.BTW (another anronym), I've always known this, so... it's not exactly funny for me :) .
he's not referring to that word.. S4!Tis what he is referring..i guess...

And as you can see, we have a word filter designed exactly for words like that :) .[edit]"WTF" doesn't comprise of the "S**T" word... there's no "S" in WTF, so WTF are you talking about? I think what you really had in mind was the "F" word...[/edit]

Oh... crap... I think you're right... well, for this, I think (personally... if another mod thinks otherwise, I don't mind) we can throw an exception... just this once.

Archived