Off topic "windows 7 related"

ckrudelux

Cause of the grate knowledge here I was wondering if any one knows a good serious forum for windows 7 related question. I'm trying to setup my new computer and I'm stuck at setting up the users privileges.

I've got to confess that I don't know a single thing about the various types of grates, but it looks like there are several Windows 7 forums:http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&...-8&oe=utf-8
Yeah but I have the feeling they was just one of the many none active sites or something, I didn't really bother too look at them, so I ask first so I could get to good one at once.Ofc I could check there last post date, but I didn't think of it :)

Don't use Microsoft's forums. The 'experts' there don't like to help people. The forums are plenty active, but they always give you the same answer and when their suggestions don't work, they tell you that you're "not experienced and need to find a technician" :)

For what its worth I use Windows 7 Pro on my home music studio computer, and on my VM for work, so I can try and help you out if you'd like. Depending on how the mods take it, we can do it in this thread or by PM. What's the nature of the issue in particular?

Don't use Microsoft's forums. The 'experts' there don't like to help people. The forums are plenty active, but they always give you the same answer and when their suggestions don't work, they tell you that you're "not experienced and need to find a technician"
Fixed that for you :)

Fixed that for you :)
I totally agree but this computer is not only for me and the others don't even want to try anything else but I would be fine with ubuntu or something simlar.

Don't use Microsoft's forums. The 'experts' there don't like to help people. The forums are plenty active, but they always give you the same answer and when their suggestions don't work, they tell you that you're "not experienced and need to find a technician" :)
I can't even find the microsoft forums at least not from there home page :) and google only shows others...

Archived