Css needs work.

Mr.Last_hope

Don't expect w3schools to answer all your questions exactaly, you have to do a little reading and some trial and error. Then, with time all that stuff will start looking like english to you. :) I speak from experiance. Also, you need LOTS of patenice, since it is almost like learning a different language.

If I've learned anything, it's that you need to have patience to learn the ins and outs of CSS, and all other aspects of using markup languages. Not to mention keeping your code up to W3C standards. It takes time, you can't rush into it and expect to understand and retain what you've read after one time.If you don't have any patience, and expect to just be able to read the tutorials and magically understand it all, including browser specific bugs, then you might want to take a step back and reconsider. This does not come easy or quickly.

I think the problem with CSS is you can't really "teach" it, you have to learn from examples and over time.:)

Yeah, nothing in CSS is absolute. However, the problem lies with browser interpretation, not the language itself.