Javascript Objects "bouncing" on scroll with Firefox...?

risingtalenttv

Ive been debugging my site for browser compatibility and I just noticed this odd occurrence on Firefox. It looks like 4 of the items I recently added to the site are bouncing when I scroll the page, and I have no clue why.Ex. 1) Ustream Embedded Object2) Youtube Embedded Object3) AdSense Links in Post Excepts4) Tweetmeme Buttons5) Adsense banner (in footer)Please look for yourself on http://www.risingtalent.tv/ and please let me know if you find out whats going on...

It doesn't "bounce" for me - if you are seeing a lag in position change when you scroll, your computer may just be slow (and FF less efficient at re-rendering).

It doesn't "bounce" for me - if you are seeing a lag in position change when you scroll, your computer may just be slow (and FF less efficient at re-rendering).
Okay, I did realize that Internet Explorer is permanently crashed for some reason (because its Microsoft? :X) so Ill restart and check again.

Im still getting the issue, but if it looks fine on yours then I guess I can ignore it. I just thought it might be something in css on my part or something because all of the moving objects were code that I recently added myself and im far from perfect when it comes to coding.

Archived