Background image link

Guest bambrus

Guest bambrus

Hi, I'm trying to re-create a social media link that I spotted here - www.sidereel.com which stays in the middle and far right of the screen when scrolling.Below is the code I have so far which allows me to have an image that stays in the middle of the screen even when you scroll down but I can't add a link. Can anyone help me with this please?<html><head><style type="text/css">body{background-image:url(http://www.adsm.com/images/social-media-example.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment:fixed;background-position:right center;}</style></head><body><h1>Hello World!</h1><p>W3Schools background image example.</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p><p>The background image is only showing once, but it is disturbing the reader!</p></body></html>

Different technique altogether.Its basically a div that has a fixed position over to the right. Thats it. Although IE might not play ball as easily as you think with such a simple technique. It may require fixed a height and width if i remember right.

Archived