textarea resize (Solved)

Hey all, Really simple question, Not sure if its a simple answer,How do i disable <textarea> resize option?I tried to use onresize/onresizestart/onresizened functions and return some false value so these events will be ignored, but no luck,Any ideas?

Edited by Illasera
Textareas don't resize in any of the browsers I know. The "onresize" event is exclusive to the window object.
They are resizable on safari by default.I can even resize them in here while am posing :)Guess message posting is also a textarea :) Edited by Illasera

That's strange. Well. That's a browser feature which possibly can't be disabled.Have you tried assigning a fixed width and height with CSS?

The resize CSS property is native to CSS3, and is currently turned on by default for textareas in Webkit. Setting it to none will disable resizing.

The resize CSS property is native to CSS3, and is currently turned on by default for textareas in Webkit. Setting it to none will disable resizing.
Ah that feels better!4th help in a row or maybe 5th synook, I feel like i should be paying you :)CSS file
textarea{	resize:none;	overflow:auto; // IE tends to add scroller by default as well.}

Edited by Illasera