bring the mysql php values into flash

hansolo

now i have the values of mysql table how do i bring these values into flash. Are there any vidoe tutorials . on this type of thing. <?php$host="localhost";$user="jonny";$pass="d587541";$db_name="databaseScores";$table="highscore";mysql_connect($host,$user,$pass);mysql_select_db($db_name);$query= mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM highScore ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 8");while($row = mysql_fetch_array($query)) { $valueScore = $row['score']; $valuePlayer = $row['player']; echo $valuePlayer." ".$valueScore; }?>

now i have the values of mysql table how do i bring these values into flash. Are there any vidoe tutorials . on this type of thing. <?php$host="localhost";$user="jonny";$pass="d587541";$db_name="databaseScores";$table="highscore";mysql_connect($host,$user,$pass);mysql_select_db($db_name);$query= mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM highScore ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 8");while($row = mysql_fetch_array($query)) { $valueScore = $row['score']; $valuePlayer = $row['player']; echo $valuePlayer." ".$valueScore; }?>
with great difficulty lol Its hard to get these files cos you have to go from mysql and php back to flash.And there doesnt seem to be alot of information on this

Archived