Looking for other Beginners?

moodey-aimee

Hello, i have been Studying web design now for over a year, at the begining i only had the faint knowledge of Html and nothing really more, now i know Html and CSS, i could still learn more, as its still not all sunk in yet, IF there are any other Begininers noobs, Come chat here, would be nice to talk to others at the same level as me ^^ Thanks

Greetings Aimee!In the same position myself. Working on learning the fundamentals (HTML/CSS) at the moment. But hoping to move past them after I get a better grasp on them.Feel free to post any questions up and I'll see if I can answer them. I know I'll be doing the same!

Hello Aimee and Mitchell,I am in about the same boat. I started learning html about a year ago and now I am getting decent at using html and css. I have also bean doing a lot with mysql and php.I finished my first website yesterday at about 3am. Its good to see that there are a few people out there as nooby as me :) These forums are great I have never yet had a question that people on here didn't have an answer for and I have had a lot of questions.-Migroo

Hi all who have posted previously and all who will post beneath. I am Sambuddha Bishee from India. Been a huge fan of W3Schools for their wonderful tutorials on web design. I am a web design enthusiast by hobby, so most of my knowledge was and will be gathered in idle time. Meaning: I'll probably be a perpetual noob :) I have posted a problem in the following thread:Dynamic image aspect ratio adjustment problemI believe its a typical 'noob' problem, so I'm hopeful other beginners might have faced this, and worked around it. Please suggest something in case you're familiar with this. :)

I started learning html about a year ago and now I am getting decent at using html and css. I have also bean doing a lot with mysql and php.
Same boat as you with HTML/CSS. I'm trying to do stuff with PHP/MySQL, and I think I've almost got it. I just need fundamental stuff or official training to make it all click I think.
These forums are great I have never yet had a question that people on here didn't have an answer for and I have had a lot of questions.
True that! Everyone here is great!

Archived