Scrolling in Tables, can it be done?

Matt

oh, I see. You need to add a div on the middle section, make the div have a height or however tall you want it then add overflow auto to it... something like this:

<style type="text/css">div {  width: 100%;  height: 490px;  overflow: auto;}</style>

your html for that will most likely have to be within the table cell.I hope that helps :)

*RahXephon has given the better suggestion, Good!,I would like to give the little different code.//The center table u can keep it inside Div tag//U can code it like--------------------------------------------------------------------------<div style="width:width in pixel; height:height in pixel; overflow:auto"><table id="ur table" width="width in pixel"><tr><td>UR Tbale</td></tr></table></div>----------------------------------------------------------------------------Depends upon ur content in center table U will get vertical scroll and Horizonal scroll bars

Well, that is most certainly one way to do it, but that is dependant on him having one table element (with belonging tr and td elements) for each part. I'm guessing he really has only one table for layout, divided into a left, middle and right section (table cells), and want to scroll the middle table cell. That being the case, he would have to place the div inside the middle td element.

That's what I first suggested! lol :)...now, please don't ban me for saying that. :)