Mouseover bold

Pauls74462

How do I make a mouseover bold hyperlink:

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))  {  echo "<tr>";  echo "<td width='25'>";  echo "<p align='center'>" . $row['id'] . "</td>";  echo "<td width='1000'>";  echo "<a href=" . $row['Domain'] . ">" . $row['Domain'] . "</a></td>"; //Bold mouseover link here  echo "<td width='75'>";  echo "<p align='center'>" . $row['City'] . "</td>";  echo "<td width='25'>";  echo "<p align='center'>" . $row['State'] . "</td>";  echo "<td width='25'>";  echo "<p align='center'>" . $row['Zip'] . "</td>";  echo "</tr>";  }echo "</table>";

I went there, no help
first of all, its your own thread. You shouldn't be making more than one thread to ask the same question.secondly, the answer and an explanation of the answer was provided for you. If you don't know what it means, then ask. Don't start a new thread in a sub-forum that is irrelevant to the langauge needed to figure out your problem.I would recommend you go back to your original thread and tell us what you tried, or what you don't understand, so we can actually help you.

Archived