Sign in to follow this  
attila2452

Legion.

when did it become 2011? :)

when did it become 2011? :)
i did it like that cause im not touching it till september lol then im changing it. lol. is there an actual process to copywrite something?

it was joke because it's only 2010. I guess there can be pre-emptive copyrighting, but then again, i don't know, and am no expert, and it was just a joke anyway. :)

Thats the improved site? I'd hate to see the previous one... :)
what can i add to it or make new of?id love "YOUR" oppinion.and the last one was a forum. so please let me know how you would re make it huh?

The layout looks like the site is a sticker on my screen. Try utilizing more real estate or at least make a smother transition between the white space and the content borders

The layout looks like the site is a sticker on my screen. Try utilizing more real estate or at least make a smother transition between the white space and the content borders
I re made The Legion website! tell me what you think? is it better ? or worse?!

i did it like that cause im not touching it till september lol then im changing it. lol. is there an actual process to copywrite something?
Generally speaking, anytime you create something (a written work, music, a painting, etc), it's copyrighted. There's no process involved.