Hachaso

CSS menus in IE

Hi!I'm kind of new to CSS menus.I've managed to create a menu that seems to work fine with Firefox but looking at it with Internet Explorer, you can see a change in the Submenu of Produ.I have the menu at http://www.viobang.se.Look at it with Firefox and IE and see the difference.What am I doing wrong?Thanks!

I see that the dropdown menu is aligning differently in IE than in Opera/Firefox. You might want to try using a star in your css for alternative alignment in IE.p {font-size: 12px;*font-size: 15px;}should give a paragraph a bigger font in IE than in Firefox or Opera because they skip the *attributes, while IE reads them...So something along the lines of#menu li a, #menu li a:link, #menu li a:active, #menu li a:visited { padding: 3px 0 3px 0; width: 86px; text-align: center; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #616760; background: #C1CDC0; border-bottom: 1px solid #A4AEA3; border-left: 1px solid #A4AEA3; border-right: 1px solid #A4AEA3; *position: relative; *top: 0px; *left: ?px; }

I see that the dropdown menu is aligning differently in IE than in Opera/Firefox. You might want to try using a star in your css for alternative alignment in IE.p {font-size: 12px;*font-size: 15px;}should give a paragraph a bigger font in IE than in Firefox or Opera because they skip the *attributes, while IE reads them...So something along the lines of#menu li a, #menu li a:link, #menu li a:active, #menu li a:visited { padding: 3px 0 3px 0; width: 86px; text-align: center; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #616760; background: #C1CDC0; border-bottom: 1px solid #A4AEA3; border-left: 1px solid #A4AEA3; border-right: 1px solid #A4AEA3;        *position: relative;        *top: 0px;        *left: ?px; }

Hi!Thanks for trying to help me.Do you mean that I should just use a star before position etc. like you wrote?Do I need to do something in the HTML code to make it work?Thanks!

Do you mean that I should just use a star before position etc. like you wrote?Do I need to do something in the HTML code to make it work?
You don't need any extra HTML. Just use a star before the css attributes like I wrote it. That way, it will display just as it used to do in Firefox and Opera which skip *starred css, while you can use css positioning to adjust it to IE... :)