make frames

alnada266

hellocould you do me favor ? I need the solution now make a frame based web site . the main page should have at least two frames ,one showing the table of contents for the site and the other showing the pages linked to the table of contents . the links between the pages should also cause the targets to appear in the main frame .using cascading style sheets .

Hi alnadagot ur problem. You can create frames in a document in the following manner.What happens is that whenever we create frames in our document. We get following features.1. We have atleast 3 documents a minimum of two frames and one the combined one that is called main frame page.2. we cannot have body tag simultaneously in frames.3. Each frame gets one id whereby we can refer it inside other frames also.4. We can specify the link opening frame using the _target attribute to the desired frame.5. We can create frames using two tags<frameset><frame>.Ok I think you can get the code to create the frames if not u can always get back to me at manoj.dubey@hcl.inGood LuckManoj

hellocould you do me favor ? I need the solution  now make a frame based web site . the main page should have at least two frames ,one showing the table of contents for the site and the other showing the pages linked to the table of contents . the links between the pages should also cause the targets to appear in the main frame .using cascading style sheets .

We will give you guidance and help out with any code you have, but were are not here to make "web sites" for anyone. Why don't you read the frames tutorial and try this for yourself, http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_frames.aspIf you get stuck then come back with your questions.Thank you.