Erro message"Access denied for user"

Panta

please can anyone help me when trying to access some page on my new uploaded site it will display this erro message "Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /~/www/archansu.cz.cc/admin_page.php:2) in /~/www/archansu.cz.cc/admin_page.php on line 5Access denied for user '466844_panta1'@'%' to database 'user'"

This is two errors.1. You cannot send the session header because characters have already been output. This may be HTML that comes before the session_start function, it may be an echo statement, it may simply be an empty space or line break. All these are forbidden before you send a header.2. Something is wrong with mysql_select_db. When I try to duplicate the error message, I can do it only when the name of the database is incorrect. I suppose it is also possible that the DB exists, but 466844_panta1 is not a registered user of the database. I didn't try that. 466844_panta1 must have access to mysql (this allows mysql_connect to function correctly, which it seems to) AND to the 'user' database.

This is two errors.1. You cannot send the session header because characters have already been output. This may be HTML that comes before the session_start function, it may be an echo statement, it may simply be an empty space or line break. All these are forbidden before you send a header.2. Something is wrong with mysql_select_db. When I try to duplicate the error message, I can do it only when the name of the database is incorrect. I suppose it is also possible that the DB exists, but 466844_panta1 is not a registered user of the database. I didn't try that. 466844_panta1 must have access to mysql (this allows mysql_connect to function correctly, which it seems to) AND to the 'user' database.
thanks but i do login with 466844_panta1 and my password and that is what i'm using in my confg.php scriptthis is the config.php<?php$database_host = 'fdb2.host-ed.net';$database_user = '466844_panta1';$database_password = '*******';$database_name = 'user';$con = mysql_connect($database_host, $database_user, $database_password) or exit(mysql_error());mysql_select_db($database_name, $con) or exit (mysql_error());?>so please check if there is any erro .thanks

Archived