Jquery

assuredlonewolf

was jquery built using pure java-script?
As pure as the driven snow, my friend, hand-crafted from only the finest ASCII characters that were individually copied from a certified set of the original IBM DOS 1.0 disks. The manuals are press-printed on gold leaf against the insides of virgin's thighs, and then sewn together one at a time by little old Italian widows listening to Verdi.

After seeing not only the Family Guy episode dealing with suicide bombers, but also the Jeff Dunham Achmed the Dead Terrorist sketch, my image of the thighs of a virgin has changed somewhat - I now picture hairy, unwashed 30 year old man thighs, buried in a tracksuit as the owner plays Magic: The Gathering.

Nada, it was a reference to the Family Guy episode. I play M:TG myself. Haven't actually played in a while though, now that I think about it.

Nada, it was a reference to the Family Guy episode. I play M:TG myself. Haven't actually played in a while though, now that I think about it.
Gotcha. Musta missed that episode, I guess. :) It's been a while for me too. Kids/Farm/Job don't leave a whole lotta time! :)

I now picture hairy, unwashed 30 year old man thighs, buried in a tracksuit as the owner plays Magic: The Gathering.
Apparently we've had vastly different experiences with what constitutes a "virgin". :)

Archived