Improving W3schools

ekuemoah

When I code, I sometimes run into problems. For example, when I included my Doctype statement at the top of my html pages, I found that the scrollTop property did not work and I could not get my menu to scroll on the page. I used a scroll menu function I found on your website. When I went online, I noticed that other people had the same problems. Is there a way for you to have a page that displays problems other individuals have encountered while using the code?Lastly, I have a suggestion for your site. I would like to keep a record of the quizzes and quiz scores I get. There's a website called ProProfs that lets you create online quizzes for free. It calculates a score for the person and also gives them a certificate showing their score. It's not certification but pre-certification steps that lets an individual have a record showing proof of knowledge of the skills they learned through your website. Can your site create something like this?

That list would be RIDICULOUSLY long. But any way we have the forums. If its a common mistake then a quick search with the search feature will show results.Basically you want w3 to offer a free certificate alongside a pay for exam certificate? If you want the certificate for "proof of knowledge" pay the $70. But you're better off just creating a portfolio of your work as that IS proof of knowledge not that "Theoretically" you know what you're talking about.

Basically you want w3 to offer a free certificate alongside a pay for exam certificate? If you want the certificate for "proof of knowledge" pay the $70.
It's really $95.00 not $70.00

Archived