Is there a place to post job requests?

End User

I didn't see a forum that looked like it was appropriate for job postings and the like. If there is and I missed it, my apologies.I have a budget for a small project that involves modifying/extending a jQuery-enabled calendar. If you're interested or would like to find out more, please PM me.

I see no one has answered, so I'll say a little something. You're right, there is no jobs forum here. If memory serves, we generally frown on members who offer their services, basically job hunting. What you're up to (hiring) comes up very seldom. Again, I could be wrong, but I think we don't mind that so much.Mods, chime in if I'm off base. :)

I don't remember ever seeing or doing any "action" upon job offerings, but job offerings in general receive little to no attention, because web devs here usually either have jobs already, or are not willing to take a job with a fellow web dev due to suspicions on the other web dev's skills.... I often include myself in the latter group, and I also have little time due to other (non web dev) jobs, so I'm pretty much never in.But the fact that you say "I have a budget" makes your job offering sort of unique though, so you might be in luck.

Archived