Sign in to follow this  
vchris

New Video Website

I launched my new site last week. It's a video website where I link to trailers, games, documentaries... Users can leave comments and rate the videos.SlixVideosLet me know what you think?

Looks mad good. The text on the "About" page though is a little dark for me. :) Other than that, I think it's pretty much spot on.

Welcome back, vchris!The site is very nice, the ad on the top looks really, really out of place though. Also, the slideshow progression arrows don't quite line up with the sides, which feels a bit odd though.

the slideshow seems to move rather fast, never really giving the user a chance to read the entire summary.

Thanks for the feedback guys.I was not sure about the text colour since here my monitor is pretty dark but at home it's fine. The arrows for the slider look fine in firefox and IE7 for me, they are just a bit over the white border. The top ad is auto generated from google, do you mean the content of the ad or the ad placement?

If anyone has a site other than a portfolio, I'd like to share links.If interested send me a pm.