Vbscript and menu compatibility

Guest DarkDie2k

Guest DarkDie2k

Hi,i have a web site to modify and the first conceptor use vbscript to disable text area in body onload ex.:<body onload="Body_onload" STYLE="MARGIN-TOP: 5" text="#006400" link="#0000ff" alink="#ff0000" vlink="#0000ff" background="Images\Erable.jpg">......<script language="vbscript">public flagpublic NASEmployepublic Userpublic Effaceprivate sub Body_onload()flag=<%=flag%>if flag<2 thentxtPasseEmploye.disabled=falsetxtNomEmploye.disabled=truetxtPrenomEmploye.disabled=truecmdRechercher.disabled=truetxtNumClient.disabled=trueTxtNoCertChass.disabled=truetxtPhoneClient.disabled=truetxtNomClient.disabled=truetxtPrenomClient.disabled=truetxtVilleClient.disabled=truelstMemoClient.disabled=truetxtCar.disabled=truecboColor.disabled=truetxtColorCar.disabled=truetxtYearCar.disabled=true......end ifAND when i add a menu in javascript(js) or other kind anywhere in the code i receive an error at the <body ...> line and all the object are enabledso if someone can help me with that problem.Thanks Gab

for calling java script function , u have to call it like this<body onload="function Body_onload()" STYLE="MARGIN-TOP: 5" text="#006400" link="#0000ff" alink="#ff0000" vlink="#0000ff" background="Images\Erable.jpg"></body>===========================<script language="javaScript">function Body_onload(){ statement 1 ; statement 2 ; statement 3 ;}