uploadinf file above 800kb

aradhya

ok, so here is the problem....whenever i try to upload a file that is larger than say 700-800kb , the file doesnt upload...i checked my php.ini file n upload size is set to 20Mb...can anybody tell me the problem...here is my script if(!chkfilexists()) { $filename=$_FILES['file']['name']; $filetype=$_FILES['file']['type']; $filesize=$_FILES['file']['size']; echo"<script type='text/javascript'>alert($filesize)</script>"; $filetemp=$_FILES['file']['tmp_name']; $fsub=$_POST["file_sub"]; $filecat=$_POST['file_category']; if($_POST['exist_group']==null) { $fgroup=$_POST["new_group"]; } else { $fgroup=$_POST["exist_group"]; } $fp=fopen($filetemp,'rb'); $user_id=$_SESSION['username']; $content=fread($fp,filesize("$filetemp")); $encoded = chunk_split(base64_encode($content)); fclose($fp);$fquery="INSERT INTO assign_files(user_id,file_name,file_type,file_size,file_content,file_group,file_subject,file_category)VALUES('$user_id','$filename','$filetype','$filesize','$encoded','$fgroup','$fsub','$filecat')";mysql_query($fquery);

Archived