bulk transfer/copy data from SQL dB to XML using XSD validation

svibuk

bulk transfer/copy data from SQL dB to XML using XSD validation ., when the data is written frm SQL to XML i need it to get validated using a given XSD file currently i am just able to write frm SQL to XML with no validation but i need to use the given XSD filei tried one of the methods but its giving me errorC:\>cscript c:\test\ValidateAndBulkload.vbsMicrosoft ® Windows Script Host Version 5.7Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.c:\test\ValidateAndBulkload.vbs(28, 4) msxml6.dll: The system cannot locate theobject specified. msxml6.dll is avlaible in system32 & also i hve registered it still i get the errormsxml6.dll: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.msxml6.dll: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.when i use the validation given in the script'Validate the data file prior to bulkloadDim sOutputsOutput = ValidateFile("c:\test\SampleXMLData.xml", "", "c:\test\SampleSchema.xml")WScript.Echo sOutput'If FileValid Then' Check constraints and initiate transaction (if needed)' objBL.CheckConstraints = True' objBL.Transaction=True'Execute XML bulkload using file.objBL.Execute "c:\test\SampleSchema.xml", "c:\test\SampleXMLData.xml"set objBL=Nothing'End IfFunction ValidateFile(strXmlFile,strUrn,strXsdFile)' Create a schema cache and add SampleSchema.xml to it.Dim xs, fso, sAppPathSet fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set xs = CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLSchemaCache.6.0")sAppPath = fso.GetFolder(".") xs.Add strUrn, sAppPath & "\" & strXsdFile' Create an XML DOMDocument object.Dim :) Set :) = CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.6.0")' Assign the schema cache to the DOM document.' schemas collection.Set :).schemas = xs' Load XML document as DOM document.:(.async = False<_<.Load sAppPath & "\" & strXmlFile' Return validation results in message to the user.If :).parseError.errorCode <> 0 ThenValidateFile = "Validation failed on " & _strXmlFile & vbCrLf & _"=====================" & vbCrLf & _"Reason: " & :).parseError.reason & _vbCrLf & "Source: " & _:crazy:.parseError.srcText & _vbCrLf & "Line: " & _:P.parseError.Line & vbCrLfFileValid = FalseElseValidateFile = "Validation succeeded for " & _strXmlFile & vbCrLf & _"======================" & _vbCrLf & "Contents to be bulkloaded" & vbCrLfFileValid = TrueEnd IfEnd Functioni get the above error , morover i need to transfer data from SQL to XML with the tag elements specified in the schema file ie XSD file

Archived