enableviewstate="false"

When you reload a page, firefox tends to keep the information just in case you didn't want to lose it. I suppose that can be changed somewhere in the browser settings. You can try to detect if it's checked when the page loads, using Javascript.

Edited by Ingolme
When you reload a page, firefox tends to keep the information just in case you didn't want to lose it. I suppose that can be changed somewhere in the browser settings. You can try to detect if it's checked when the page loads, using Javascript.
I prefer not to ask users to change their settings, and using JS will significantly increase loading time (the page contains hundreds of inputs). Are you sure there's nothing to change that? Edited by 10 weber

It is possible using a high level language such as VB, C++, C#

Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs)   DataBind()   ' Set EnableViewState to false to disable saving of view state    ' information.   myControl.EnableViewState = False   If Not IsPostBack Then	  display.Enabled = False   End If End Sub

EnableViewStateHope this helps some.dink