Website Design

t-hindz

Hey guys, I recently created this fan website for a website design project.I had a brief which consisted of such requirements as:Create at least 4 internal pagesUse at least 2 images per pageUse of one external link per pageUse of tables, lists and linksBe W3C valid.Let me know what you think! Click here. :)

hey, I like it! I'm also a big Mario Kart fan, albeit for the N64 version. Looks very clean, and has good presentation appeal.although some future considerations might be to use a Strict DTD, and consider only using one stylesheet. other than that, not bad.

hey, I like it! I'm also a big Mario Kart fan, albeit for the N64 version. Looks very clean, and has good presentation appeal.although some future considerations might be to use a Strict DTD, and consider only using one stylesheet. other than that, not bad.
thanks for the critique scientist :)I was debating whether to use the Frameset doctype when I started this, too. And I totally agree about using one stylesheet, but as this was my first project, I found it easier to make a stylesheet for each page separately, then one for the template of all the pages.Another problem I've discovered is that the form on the last page doesn't really work that well :)

Archived