´Landing´ page?

eduard

Usually, this means any page the user arrived to from a search engine - the page he "landed on" by "flying over" the search engine results.

Usually, this means any page the user arrived to from a search engine - the page he "landed on" by "flying over" the search engine results.
´flying over´ means ´link´?

´flying over´ means ´link´?
No. 'flying over' means 'browse'.The definition Ingolme gave is the other popular one.Where exactly did you see this? "Landing page" is not exactly an official term, so it can mean anything, based on the context.

No. 'flying over' means 'browse'.The definition Ingolme gave is the other popular one.Where exactly did you see this? "Landing page" is not exactly an official term, so it can mean anything, based on the context.
It´s an offer for a job (in spanish!) to design a landing page, of an advertisement in Facebook.I also have to indicate how much I want to earn for this project! I really have no idea!How many hours (so I can calculate my fee!) do I need aproximately?

Oh... it's the third not so popular definition then - a synonym for "splash" page - a home page to a site that exists for no purpose other than to display an image or a video, after which it is supposed to redirect to the real home page.

Goggle searchDefinitions of Landing page on the Web: * In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is the page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an advertisement or a search-engine result link. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_page * The first page that a user views during a session. This is also known as the 'entrance page.' www.netstrategies.com/web-analytics/web-analytics-glossary.html * The specific webpage a user is sent to when they click on a link. Attempts to improve conversion rates often involve testing different landing pages to see which perform best. thehoneypotbook.com/Glossary * is a web page that we serve up for your domain. https://pubman.domainsponsor.com/help/glossary * The page which opens when surfer clicks on a particular text link. www.kneoteric.com/knowledge-base/glossary/glossary.html * This is the page visitors find themselves after clicking on a PPC or CPC advertisement. (Additional advice: In order to maximize the conversion rate it is crucial to have a well thought out and well developed landing page.) www.activemedia.com/online_marketing_glossary.shtml

Goggle searchDefinitions of Landing page on the Web: * In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is the page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an advertisement or a search-engine result link. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_page * The first page that a user views during a session. This is also known as the 'entrance page.' www.netstrategies.com/web-analytics/web-analytics-glossary.html * The specific webpage a user is sent to when they click on a link. Attempts to improve conversion rates often involve testing different landing pages to see which perform best. thehoneypotbook.com/Glossary * is a web page that we serve up for your domain. https://pubman.domainsponsor.com/help/glossary * The page which opens when surfer clicks on a particular text link. www.kneoteric.com/knowledge-base/glossary/glossary.html * This is the page visitors find themselves after clicking on a PPC or CPC advertisement. (Additional advice: In order to maximize the conversion rate it is crucial to have a well thought out and well developed landing page.) www.activemedia.com/online_marketing_glossary.shtml
Thanks!

yeah, I've always considered the landing page to just be the home page for a website, or the first page of any application, usually with a menu list of places to go. Typically the first page any user will see when using that website/application.

Archived