A loop within mail

Illasera

Hey all, I am sending mail via ZendMail, And i wish to know how to list of products in the mail body,Consider the following example, I have an array of string written in php, And i wish to display them in my mail body,How do i achieve that? I can`t call php functions/operators within the mail, What do i need to do, Here is an example :

// Mail php array.<?php$mail_Products = array("Apple", "Bigger apples", "How do you like them apples");?><!-- Mail body --><html><!-- rquired Start & end tags -->$mail_Products = Will display "Array"</html>

foreach/list = I can`t call since i can`t parse php operator within html.print_r = I can`t call since i cant parse php functions within html.I can`t use <php /> tags as well, since i cant parse server data within mail unless its pre-processed.Any ideas?

Why don't you just create a string that represents the array?

$mail_products = array("Apple", "Bigger apples", "How do you like them apples");$products_str = "";foreach ($mail_products as $p) {	$products_str .= "$p<br>";}

$mail_products = array("Apple", "Bigger apples", "How do you like them apples");$products_str = print_r($mail_products, true);

Then just put $products_str into the mail body.P.S. there is no such thing as the <php> element.

$mail_products = array("Apple", "Bigger apples", "How do you like them apples");$products_str = "";foreach ($mail_products as $p) {	$products_str .= "$p<br>";}

$mail_products = array("Apple", "Bigger apples", "How do you like them apples");$products_str = print_r($mail_products, true);

Then just put $products_str into the mail body.P.S. there is no such thing as the <php> element.

I don`t understand, The reason i am using an array, Is because i need to query a list of products from each user and send it via mail.Unless there is some sort of mathod to undo the array combination and just resolve it into a simple string?like so : $Test = array("help", "me");$Test_String = Some sort of function to convert the array into 1 long simple string...?
P.S. there is no such thing as the <php> element.
I believe that once you save your file as a .php, Your file is actually getting parsed by a php parser, and once it reaches a php tag,It start parsing the syntax in its own special way.

Archived