Here we go..

ckrudelux

Have been so busy with coding I haven't had the time to work with the graphics this is the first try on making a layout for a Real Estate Service page..I have aimed for a "Nature friendly" feel for the colors. The image is just there too fill up space but fits really well :)I'm not satisfied with the icons so I will work some more on them. :) Created with GIMP, INKscape and Notepad++What do you think?Project Template

I don't understand a word of it but it looks great! :)I really like the way you did the navigation with the green boxes up top. The only thing that would make that better would be to add some animations to it so that when you click on another box the previous one would slide closed and the new one would slide open and then fade in the new content. This might be challenging though since I think everything would have to be in one page....something to think about. :)By icons, do you mean the ones in the green boxes along the top? I think they look fine, but that's just me.

I agree, very nice i think kontakt is contact! hah. yes, the sides would be cool, atleast hover or some sprites action to spice it up.
You are so correct with translating the Swedish word to contact :)Slides not what hard to do with jQuery but it's a effect I don't think the site needs, yes I will do hover effect I just didn't remember how to make that in CSS then I wrote what part, but I know now, lest make what a bit more clear.. it will not be a normal hover effect cause what wouldn't work in this case cause of the method solving the buttons linkable. But the trick will be the same as making drop down menus in CSS.Glad you liked it and thanks for the comments. :) Will be more content added in a few days :)

verry nice work!
Thank you I hope I will have this done soon having a writer's block at the moment. But making some side work on functionality which don't effect the visual.

I like the layout and design. The only improvement I can think of is to make the tabbed pages to load asynchronously (of course maintaining the fallback non-js functionality).

I like the layout and design. The only improvement I can think of is to make the tabbed pages to load asynchronously (of course maintaining the fallback non-js functionality).
Well would look cool but you won't be enable to use the back button in your browser so what will just make ppl annoyed then they get back 10 steps instead of 1.

• 2 weeks later...

the navigational bar looks very basic, sorry but I think it is better that it comes from me then one of your users / customersthere are a lot of FREE jquery that you can implement into your site that are professionally donejust go to Google and type in jquery slider, you get a whole bunch, very easy to implement into your sitemost are free but ask the author if it is OK before you do it cause the last thing you want is them suing you.hope this helps

Archived