User defined css

Net123

Hello friend's i need your help now .....I wanna setup user defined css to my site with php how can i do this in this script ?here is my script http://thespider.tk/sea.zipi did not learned yet full php so i need your help can you help me ?

I do,nt fully understand what you wat to say but I think this might help:You cam make a file style.phpAnd use Mysql and echo a custom CSS file don't forget

header ('content-type: text/css; charset: UTF-8');

in your style.php file

i wanna setup user defined css i mean user's can change css his self can you help
You mean like changing themes? Or individual CSS properties?Themes are easy. You'd just need to create separate stylesheets for each theme. Then you'll have to save the theme name for each user in a database and anytime the user loads up a page, you'll have to pull the theme name from the database and include the appropriate stylesheet for that theme.Allowing them to change individual CSS properties is probably going to be very challenging. I'm not sure about the best way to go about that...

You could save a bunch of style rules as a big string in a single field in your table. Then just embed it between some style tags.
I thought about that, but it has the potential to be very expensive in terms of space, doesn't it?EDIT: Then again, probably any method of saving individual rules would be...

Archived