YOOTheme Zoo application

majcram

Hello,I am new to this forum. I am fairly new to web development as well. I have a question about how to put a preview form feature in a form created using Zoo. I have made several attempts at customizing their code, but to no avail. Can someone please help?

What sort of "preview form feature" are you thinking about?
It is basically an online application that the user fills in from the front end. Once the form is filled out I would like to give the user the ability to press a button to get a preview of his completed form. After he approves of the form he will them press the submit button, which I already have. I am using Zoo 2.2. They do not have a "Preview" element yet.Thanks

well, you could make a template for what the completed form would look like using HTML/CSS and PHP (or other server side language), where in when the user first submits the form, you can present them a mock up of the page/form in HTML, where you use the previously entered form values to fill in the blanks. Another option is to export this filled in template of sorts to a .pdf file that could then be sent to the users browser for them to review and/or print for their records.

Archived