[QUESTION] Paypal issues

SiteSniffer

I've already got a Paypal form, works like a charm. Here's my problem:- People order their products, everything stored in $_SESSION's.- Payment page: people click the paypal button- Payed by paypal- Paypal returns to my website (button)I want to store all the data (order products, name, shipping address etc) in a database but I want to do it after payment has been made. Is it possible to check if people actually payed with paypal instead of being a smart guy and go directly to the confirmation pages of my website (so skipping the paypal)? If so, how?

No I did not. I'm using non-default descriptions for the payment, IE: invoice-number (generated from own database) + selected product + price (generated from own database) + tax (read from own database). The Paypal wizzard doesn't give me such/simular option.

Well if you scan through the files generated by the wizard you will notice that paypal generates a token when the payment is complete. If you can access this token, then the user has been forwarded to your site by paypal.

Archived