possible php errors remove line breaks

Greywacke

hi there,this is just a question regarding possible php errors being displayed, wether it would be possible at all to replace the line breaks with \n and remove the html tags - so they can be written to a javascript document to be alerted in the browser instead of viewing source every time?all opinions and beliefs regarding this are welcome... i have tried to :) on this, and came up with a bunch of useless results! (php error remove line break) :/unfortunately i can't see how changing this would return the results i seek :/

nono, i do not want to turn them off though - i will look into Ingolme's suggestion further, thank you! :)

Setting html_errors to 0 doesn't turn error reporting off (that's the error_reporting option), it just turns off the HTML formatting for reported errors.http://www.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.con...ini.html-errors

ahh awesome thanks! :)

hi again - and thanks, though it just removes the html formatting and not the line breaks... :/ don't suppose there is a way to remove them? had a look around google but couldnt seem to find anything... :/

Archived