How to collapse the border in a table

SA Rob

Hi folks,I have a page that has a table in it that can be viewed hereI would however like to collapse the border and do not know how?The code I am currently using for the table is viewed below.I look forward to your repliesRegardsRob

<table border=1 width="85%" bordercolor="#D3E2FE" bordercolorlight="#FFFFFF" bordercolordark="#FFFFFF" style="font-size:11px" cellspacing=0>

Hi folks,I have a page that has a table in it that can be viewed hereI would however like to collapse the border and do not know how?The code I am currently using for the table is viewed below.I look forward to your repliesRegardsRob
<table border=1 width="85%" bordercolor="#D3E2FE" bordercolorlight="#FFFFFF" bordercolordark="#FFFFFF" style="font-size:11px" cellspacing=0>

Change <table border=1, to border=0. You can remove the other border references if you would like too.

Thanks for putting me in the right forum - not being clued up in that regard it was my mistake.I have looked at several options regarding the CSS collapse but that requires I change the whole format of the page - seemingly so.Is there nothing I can do with the current code provided to bring about the same effect ?

If you are looking for 1px border colour #D3E2FE (link not working), just give the table a class name, and zer0 the border value and use

<style type="text/css">.mytable{border-collapse:collapse;font-size:11px; width:85%;}.mytable td {border:1px solid #D3E2FE;}</style>

and use

<table class="mytable" width="85%" border="0" bordercolor="#D3E2FE" bordercolorlight="#FFFFFF" bordercolordark="#FFFFFF" style="font-size:11px" cellspacing="0">

the 'bordercolorlight="#FFFFFF" bordercolordark="#FFFFFF"' will no longer have effect, (if they ever did, really old styling method for tables), the width, font-size is controlled by class, so you could remove these.and just have

<table class="mytable" cellspacing="0">

Edited by dsonesuk