Thinkbin.net

Gyohdon

Hi all. I've been working on this site for a few months (which a few of you might know).Anyway, I'll just give you the link: Thinkbin.netThis site was made with the intention of letting everyone around the world share their ideas with everyone.So, if you have an idea, thought, theory or whatever, post it!Have a scientific theory? Post it.Have a bold new thought about fashion or art? Post it.Have a revolutionary idea about a new way of politics or economics? Post it.I'm currently working on a full members area which will include messaging and a forum like page, in which the idea's can be discussed. Currently, I have a chat page open in the members area until it's finished.I would like to thank the following people for helping me with the programming, you guys rock:Fmdpa, birbal, shadowmage, thescientist, justsomeguy, boen_robot, Synook and Deirde's Dad.

It would be nice if you post a few small ideas on the site... just so that it doesn't feel as empty as it's now.The idea of a place for ideas has potential to it, in a TED.com-like way, but also has the potential to become a twitter-like micro-thought social-network-like site.You might want to make your site display in UTF-8, for several reasons, the copyright symbol at the bottom being the most immediate one. Here's a good article detailing how you do that.

The idea of a place for ideas has potential to it, in a TED.com-like way, but also has the potential to become a twitter-like micro-thought social-network-like site.
Exactly what I DON'T want, haha.Thanks. I'll look into that UTF8

Archived