problem matching the values in xml file

kirangentlebreeze1987

Hello experts i am having a problem matching the values in xml file below is my empformattr.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?><employee><employeeForm name="employeeform"> <field name="enter the id" id="empId" type="text" nodeValue="empid"></field><field name="enter the name" id="empName" type="text" nodeValue="empname"></field><field name="enter the department" id="empLoc" type="text" nodeValue="empdep"></field><field name="enter the role" id="empRole" type="text" nodeValue="emprole"></field></employeeForm></employee>

this is my emp1.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><employee>	<empid>1231</empid>	<empname>kiran</empname>	<empdept>ers</empdept>	<emprole>sw</emprole></employee>

this is my xsl

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"><xsl:variable name="emp" select="document('emp1.xml')"/><xsl:template match="/employee/employeeForm">	<html>		<body>			<table border="1">				<xsl:for-each select="field">				   <xsl:variable name="match">					<xsl:value-of select="@nodeId"/>				   </xsl:variable>					<xsl:call-template name="match">							<xsl:with-param name='nodeType' select="@type"/>							<xsl:with-param name='employeeTag' select="@nodeValue"/>							<xsl:with-param name='fieldName' select="@name"/>							<xsl:with-param name='fieldId' select="@id"/>					</xsl:call-template>					<xsl:apply-templates select="match"/>				</xsl:for-each>			</table>		</body>	</html></xsl:template><xsl:template name="match">			<xsl:param name="nodeType"/>			<xsl:param name="employeeTag"/>			<xsl:param name="fieldName"/>			<xsl:param name="fieldId"/>			<xsl:param name="nodeValue"/>			<xsl:if test="$nodeType='text'">				<tr>				   <td>					<xsl:value-of select="$fieldName"/><input type="text" name="$fieldName" id="$fieldId" value="{$emp/employee/empid}"/> 				   </td>				</tr>			</xsl:if>			</xsl:template>			</xsl:stylesheet>

right now i am getting the values of empid in all the textboixesbuti should match the correct values if it is name i should get name value in the textbox if it is role i should get role in the textbox i can make use of xsl:if to map to particular value by using something like<xsl:if test="$employeeTag='empname'>..........operation.........</xsl:if><xsl:if test="$employeeTag='emprole'>.............operation.............</xsl:if>here i can use many xsl:if but i wanted to complete all the things in 1 xsl:ifany one help me pls???

Archived