Simple addition to CSS navbar

Mark H

Hi all,I'm reading through the javascript tutorials now, and have read through the basic stuff. Still need to read the Objects and DOM parts.What I want to ask (and I know that this has been posted before but I cannot find it!) is:Adding a javascript to a basic CSS navigation menu in order that it works in IE6? I am guessing that it is a matter of using a mouseOver function, but I'm not clear.Thanks a lot,Mark.P.S. My nav bar will have two images for the first level - normal and hover - with only CSS elements in the drop down lists.

Hi,Here's some code which I have written for a previous site:CSS:

.nestedList {	text-align: center;	display: none;	list-style-type: none;	position: absolute;	top: 15px;	line-height: 12px;	left: -75px;}#main li:hover .nestedList{	display: block;}

Am I right in thinking that what I want to do with the js is use an onmouseover to change the display: none to display: block ?Thanks, help really appreciated on this, only just learning javascript.Mark.P.S. Hope you don't mind the "bumping up"...I thought this was a necessary extra to my orginal post.

Archived