div aligned differently in safari/firefox

jc624

Can anyone tell me why this is not aligning correctly in Safari/Firefox? The box where the cities are - trying to align them the same but it looks like one or more pixels off....Everything in this hero' section is inline css : Note: this is still work in progress so i'm just trying to fix this one page and looking at this on the Mac.landscapearchitectureboston.com/communities_andover.phpthanks@

What do you mean "correctly"? Compared to each other (they look the same to me) or compared to IE? If it's the latter, you can definitely count on font sizes rendering differently on Mac and Windows. I also notice that font sizes render differently in Opera on the same platform. Counting on text to fit into a restricted space with pixel precision is a bad idea.

What do you mean "correctly"? Compared to each other (they look the same to me) or compared to IE? If it's the latter, you can definitely count on font sizes rendering differently on Mac and Windows. I also notice that font sizes render differently in Opera on the same platform. Counting on text to fit into a restricted space with pixel precision is a bad idea.
Thanks@ yeah the template that was made not by me made me add a height definition...but I'll figure that out.Thanks!

Archived