Divs overlapping in FF,Mozilla,NN

manojdubey

Hi,I am getting a problem of overlapping divs. IE is showing no such problem. But the browsers like FireFox, Mozilla and Netscape are showing. I am not using any tables in the webpage and the complete page is structured using divs whose properties are controlled using stylesheets. Below is the two stylesheets.the div d1 contains some other divs also.Please helpUrgentManoj#d1 { position: absolute; left: 190px; top: 154px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; width: 425px; height: 280px; border: 3px solid #98172A; background: url(Image.gif) no-repeat top left; }#d2{ position: absolute; left: 190px; top: 436px; height: 77px; width: 361px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; }

Hi Little GoatI cannot adjust the content as my workarea is properly defined and everything is running fine in IE but other browsers are not able to do so.Please help if you can and give some professionally reliable suggestion.Manoj

Hi Little goat,What I mean with the professional suggestion is that we are given some specified limits and strict rules while designing our pages. We all know that we can put anything out of the available hit and trials in solving a problem. But while fixing one defect we have to check that if our solution adheres to the standards and it will not create some regressions or will break some other functionality and will run at different environments in similar fashion.Anyway thanks for your valuable suggestions.Manoj