Need help for a CV website.

Gaeru

I an not sure what CV stands for.. If you are talking about an online resume, keep it simple, clean, professional, easy to navigate. It is tempting to put a lot of visual candy but the employer will be more interested in what you have done than how pretty it looks.Just an opinion..dink

I an not sure what CV stands for.. If you are talking about an online resume, keep it simple, clean, professional, easy to navigate. It is tempting to put a lot of visual candy but the employer will be more interested in what you have done than how pretty it looks.Just an opinion..dinkI'm talking about an online CV who looks like a reel CV. I think like you. Thank you for your advice :)Anyone else, please ?

It depends what sort of job you are looking for - for example, if it was graphic design positions you are considering then a decorated graphical document may work, but if it is for a management position then a simpler design would probably be better. CVs (as opposed to résumés) are generally used for academic, medical, and similar positions though, so I would go the clean route.

It is for a job in software develloper or Webmaster.
ok so if you want to promote your self as a developer then say what you have developed so far.is there anything you have developed that is on the Internet?can you say for example i did the shopping cart for website.com?then point me to your work and let your work speak for itself.Guy

Archived