CSS for fonts ?

Bobster0007

Hi, Does someone want to offer a little help? I have a wordpress site that i need to be able to make some of the fonts much larger... would you kindly walk me through this somewhat please? I wish i had time to learn alot of CSS and i hope i will sometime soon. But now i really need this done. I only know some basic HTML so far. Thanks for trying either way.

You can apply an inline style to make font sizes bigger.
<span style="font-size: 12px;">Some text</span>

Or you can alter the CSS files wordpress.Have a look at http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp for more on CSS fonts

Thank you for responding. I know you said thats some inline code but can you elaborate slightly? How would i incorporate the code to make the word " DOG" have a much larger font size than the other text? The animal moves like a DOG hunting wild geese.

Thank you for responding. I know you said thats some inline code but can you elaborate slightly? How would i incorporate the code to make the word " DOG" have a much larger font size than the other text? The animal moves like a DOG hunting wild geese.
kind of just like he showed you...
<p>The animal moves like a <span style="font-size: 12px;">DOG</span> hunting wild geese</p>

Hi, Does someone want to offer a little help? I have a wordpress site that i need to be able to make some of the fonts much larger... would you kindly walk me through this somewhat please? I wish i had time to learn alot of CSS and i hope i will sometime soon. But now i really need this done. I only know some basic HTML so far. Thanks for trying either way.
are you talking about in a post?IF you use the visual interface, the toolbar has several styling tools including bigger and smaller.if using the HTML interface, then apply styles as you will learn here.If you are looking to make modifications to the interface, home page etc. I suggest you wait until you are a bit more familiar with HTML/CSS - you cna do a lot of damage...and UNDO is difficult.Guy

Archived