List of input for a database?

eduard

Where do I have to save the list of input for a database and it must be a .html/.php/.mysql document?

UUUGH 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif As expalined many times. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MYSQL DOCUMENT. HTML 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif basicallly shows/renderes text, images, in a layout that you require, using div, tables (should be used for mainly tabular data only, not design layout) elements. ONLY PHP 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif WITH SQL can update, delete, retrieve THE DATA FROM A (wait for it here it comes again........................)97729975_6b24129899_o.gif MYSQL DATABASE.

:)as also stated many times, you can either manually input the information into the database using a workbench like phpMyAdmin, or create an (HTML) page that takes inputs using a form and submits them to a PHP script that does the inserting/creating/updating/deleting/etc for you.

UUUGH 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif As expalined many times. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MYSQL DOCUMENT. HTML 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif basicallly shows/renderes text, images, in a layout that you require, using div, tables (should be used for mainly tabular data only, not design layout) elements. ONLY PHP 97729975_6b24129899_o.gif WITH SQL can update, delete, retrieve THE DATA FROM A (wait for it here it comes again........................)97729975_6b24129899_o.gif MYSQL DATABASE.
Thanks! (I didn´t see your images! Besides you´ll talk different when you learn something for the first time!)

:)as also stated many times, you can either manually input the information into the database using a workbench like phpMyAdmin, or create an (HTML) page that takes inputs using a form and submits them to a PHP script that does the inserting/creating/updating/deleting/etc for you.
So, it is a html document with a php script in it?

So, it is a html document with a php script in it?
More appropriately:It is a PHP script with an HTML document in it. PHP sends the HTML to the browser.But yes, you would write a PHP script that does all the communicating between the user (and browser) and the database.

More appropriately:It is a PHP script with an HTML document in it. PHP sends the HTML to the browser.But yes, you would write a PHP script that does all the communicating between the user (and browser) and the database.
Ok, many thanks!

what! i never repeat the same question over and over again, when i've already been given the answer.
Neither do I! But programming is something else like learning french verbs!

Archived