Need Help

divinedesigns1

:) hello, im tryin to do 2 things at the moment1. fine out the name of this thing. "if you go to this link http://www.tantra-extreme.com/# and scroll down and click on the buttong (RANKING) there will be a kind of a pop up window" does any1 know the name of that dam thing?2. and how would i go about creating 1 of those, with a photo gallery inside of it? "i can figure out how to add the gallery no biggie, but i need to know the name and how to create 1 of those".Thanks in advance to any1 who helps :)

You mean the fancy window widget? That's done using javascript if you check the source of the url you provided you will see they got it from a free javascript site. The javascript just loads the content of file into a fancy window using ajax. This can be achieved with jquery quite easily which boils down to the same thing.

You mean the fancy window widget? That's done using javascript if you check the source of the url you provided you will see they got it from a free javascript site. The javascript just loads the content of file into a fancy window using ajax. This can be achieved with jquery quite easily which boils down to the same thing.
yea that fancy window.thanks, i got the name, but no1 have an tutorial that im seeking sigh hopefully i can fine 1 on here somewherethanks again

thanks all, got the box, now workin on the flash gallery to go in it, yea its gonna be simple nuthin fancy :) thanks again

Archived