Can we get Diploma's now at W3schools ?

cncr

Look let's face it Html and all the code languages aren't that easy sometimes :) but they are interesting and useful :) .You spend a lot of time studying this intense stuff, why not go for the best ! Why not take exams for Diploma's ?Can W3schools give us that ? :)

you mean in place of or equivalent to a diploma.... eh, I wouldn't give w3schools that much credit. It's a good website reference, but it is just that. There's this small "thing" you may be overlooking called accreditation that determines the qualifications of the institute handing out said certificate confirming the substance of the material taught to and learned from it's students.

The School can give you a piece of paper and call it anything they want to. If you mean something like a college degree, IF they are interested in doing something like that, they have years and years of work ahead of them, and the curriculum would have to be like college. You might as well go to college.

The School can give you a piece of paper and call it anything they want to. If you mean something like a college degree, IF they are interested in doing something like that, they have years and years of work ahead of them, and the curriculum would have to be like college. You might as well go to college.
True :) , but W3schools gives you a lot of freedom and the tutorials are free.I dunno if going to college :) will give you this much freedom and free tutorials.I'm like why not take advantage of THIS.

:)
I think you're taking the 'schools' part a bit too literally..... :(
Maybe ur right:

At w3schools.com you will learn how to make a website. We offer free tutorials in all web development technologies.Select a tutorial from the menu to the left.

:):)

A diploma is much more than an exam - it's an entire course, consisting of classes, continuous assessment, and exams. As thescientist said, institutions have to be accredited before they can award any type of formally-recognised qualification (W3School's "certificates" are definitely not formal qualifications1), and W3Schools certainly does not qualify for many, many of the requirements necessary to be a diploma-issuing polytechnic.Also, the effort required to learn HTML is way less than that to obtain even the most inane diploma. W3Schools may offer plenty of stuff for free, but it falls far short of what you learn in a diploma-level course (and this is why they aren't free, and aren't as flexible).1 To illustrate this, I formally award you the Synook Inquiring Minds CertificateTM for consistent vocational research and professional development, after having fulfilled the requirements in sections 4, 8, and 23 of the Synook Institute's charter. A printable version will be available shortly.

A diploma is much more than an exam - it's an entire course, consisting of classes, continuous assessment, and exams. As thescientist said, institutions have to be accredited before they can award any type of formally-recognised qualification (W3School's "certificates" are definitely not formal qualifications1), and W3Schools certainly does not qualify for many, many of the requirements necessary to be a diploma-issuing polytechnic.Also, the effort required to learn HTML is way less than that to obtain even the most inane diploma. W3Schools may offer plenty of stuff for free, but it falls far short of what you learn in a diploma-level course (and this is why they aren't free, and aren't as flexible).1 To illustrate this, I formally award you the Synook Inquiring Minds CertificateTM for consistent vocational research and professional development, after having fulfilled the requirements in sections 4, 8, and 23 of the Synook Institute's charter. A printable version will be available shortly.
Wow :) Thank you...............................uhm.....what is it and what can I do with it ? :)

Wow :) Thank you...............................uhm.....what is it and what can I do with it ? :)
Don't get me wrongBut you promised me an award and I'm waiting to print it ( gonna get a working printer now !!!) :)

The first step is not knowing what it means for a school to be accredited. If you already know what accreditation is, you may not be qualified.
I think he meant it as an illustration. I misunderstood it.Uhm............go a head , this one is on me !! Laugh at me !! :)

Archived