Cannot apply border radius

jimfog

I am trying to apply element the border radius property but i just cannot make it work.This is the code

.mainlevel{	padding-left:12px;	color:#000055;	padding-right:12px;		-moz-border-radius:25px;	}

The ideal would be to see the site-it is down for maintenance.Nonetheless i am going to uploaded again to see what i am talking about-momentarily.For the moment tell me if you see anything wrong in this code and the border radius cannot be applied. Other styles applied work OK-at least the ones i have applied so far in some elements.Thanks.

You need to have an actual border (e.g. a non-zero-width border with a style that is not none) first. Also, the -moz properties only work in Firefox, if you were testing in another browser.

I have found this code works in the 5 major browsersAs synook said, your border needs to be defined before you can give it a radius.

border:		8px solid #620; /*adjust width and colour as required*/	border-radius:	13px;	/*make rounded corners*/	-moz-border-radius: 13px; /*same border for FireFox*/

Guy

Yes, you are all right. This was the problem.I had missed that.Thanks.

Archived