Staff Panel?

Jamesking56

Hi,I wish to have a staff panel for my company...Does anyone have any suggested systems I could use for my staff panel or would I have to create my own?

It's pretty hard to suggest something with just a vague description. If you want to make your own intranet site or something similar to meet your company's requirements (which you haven't listed), start with a login page and user management section, and add features from there. There's a tutorial for adding users and logging people in here:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=12509Otherwise, if you have specific requirements, like project management, timesheets, accounting, etc, it will help if you add terms like that to your searches.

like an online staff area
for what? This is still pretty vague at best. What exactly do you want this thing to do?

Hi,I wish to have a staff panel for my company...Does anyone have any suggested systems I could use for my staff panel or would I have to create my own?
Hi,I dunno if this will help but try Google Wave or Microsoft's Office onlineThese have real time options. Google wave for example has many extensions which you can add video's or embed iFrames or whole Webstites ( html )It is very good for groups or private use.Microsoft Office ................Uhm I haven't read their newest features.But these save a lot of work ! Enjoy !!Here some Google Wave info :)

Hi,I dunno if this will help but try Google Wave or Microsoft's Office onlineThese have real time options. Google wave for example has many extensions which you can add video's or embed iFrames or whole Webstites ( html )It is very good for groups or private use.Microsoft Office ................Uhm I haven't read their newest features.But these save a lot of work ! Enjoy !!Here some Google Wave info :)
err, I'm not sure if Google Wave is still supported anymore. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/upd...oogle-wave.htmlJust something to consider if that appeals to you for this project.

err, I'm not sure if Google Wave is still supported anymore. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/upd...oogle-wave.htmlJust something to consider if that appeals to you for this project.
Thank you for the update, but I tried it today for the 1st time and the only thing that doesn't 'work' is : the invitations sent don't arrive......at least not today.You may be right, but they are improving it if I read correct. I am a fan of this product, but as I said I just tried it today .......so I will consider what you have said.

Hi,I want a staff area that will allow my staff to: - Send Files - Send Messages - See FAQs / Knowledgebase guides - Collaborate together with my Git Repos - Manage their own information - See the staff announcements - Access Links for staff to use - See Meeting dates and times and say whether they're attending or notStuff like that

Hi,I want a staff area that will allow my staff to: - Send Files - Send Messages - See FAQs / Knowledgebase guides - Collaborate together with my Git Repos - Manage their own information - See the staff announcements - Access Links for staff to use - See Meeting dates and times and say whether they're attending or notStuff like that
Hello, try Sharepoint 2010 ( a Microsoft Office product, that works on -and offline ) or Cloud Computing !!!If Google wave was still supported it would have been the best option !!

Archived